Can a woman, your Holiness, occupy the chair of St. Peter’s? — Well, plainly one does.
But if you have already determined of me, and that not only my Death, but an Infamous Slander must bring you the enjoying of your desired Happiness; then I desire of God, that he will pardon your great Sin therein.
Another new one..
#oilpainting #oiloncanvas #instaart #reflection #rosemarybrushes #easel #exhibition #woburnsands #art #artoncanvas #artstravaganza #sky #light #landscape #landscapepainting #canvas #contemporaryart #buyart #nofilter #miltonkeynes #artcollector #artcollection
Pre-Brummell male splendour: Running sprays of leaves in gold purl, passing and sequins on the leading edges of a silver lamé silk waistcoat, 1775–80; Embroidered oak leaf and acorn design on a cream silk tabby waistcoat, 1780–90.
the killing + you can’t put a price on wisdom
- some things you can’t fix. maybe they just stay broke.
- if the truth hurts, you ain’t living right.
- sometimes i think you just run away just so someone will come looking for you. staying put is a kind of running away.
- empathy can poison your brain. it’s like elephants. i mean, they mourn their dead. go nuts over them.
- bad luck either destroys you or makes you the man you really are.
- just the wrong place at the wrong time. sometimes it just comes down to that, i guess. just the randomness.
- sometimes what you get isn’t really what you want.
- sometimes the ones who hide are the ones who want to be found the most.
- it’s a measure of a person’s life, i think, those who come see you in the end.
- it’s the loneliest thing in the world, waiting to be found.